So you want to be a contributor? Well, you've come to the right place!
First things first, however.
Rules aren’t very fun,we know that, but most of time they are needed. We have kept them short and easy so you can get uploading as quickly as possible.
1. Have fun and promote yourself as a thought-leader, not a used-car salesman.
2. If your posts do well, it could be moved to the home page and shared on our social media.
3. Say something new. Republishing articles onto Technewsground is a big no-no.
4. But if you wanna republish from Technewsground, you may… after five days and with the canonical.
5. Please don’t be spammy, rude, or obnoxious.
6. All links are automatically no-follow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7. We only pay for guest posts in high-fives unless otherwise stated.
8. You shouldn’t benefit financially from third-parties in exchange for posting about them.
9. Technewsground may cut,translate, amend, or alter your post as deemed appropriate. It happens.
10. Technewsground isn’t liable for any potential legal liability that may stem from your articles.
11. Ttechnewsground reserves the right to remove articles or revoke contributor status.
ATTENTION: We receive many applications a week, but can only accept a certain number. Please note that applying to become a contributor does not guarantee you will be accepted.